Here are a few fun facts about me.
1. I'm a recent graduate from university - I focused my studies on genetics (thus the genes!)
2. I'm short - 5'2 woohoo I'm a little one hehe :). My parents always make a joke about my height "I have no idea where that came from" since they're both average height. (My height likely came from my nana who like my aunt is short).
3. I'm hoping to get my masters in genetic counselling - my dream job is to work in a 1 on 1 setting where I can really make a difference.
4. I am a sorority Alum
5. Proud Canadian :) - my background is Scottish, Cree and English
6. Obsessed with birds - I have 2 lovely cockatiels :). ( I had 3 but my one female got out of her cage over the summer :(. She was my first bird and I had had her for ~14 years!)
7. Im addicted to youtube - favourites being eat your kimchi, Tanya Burr, Jim Chapman, Zoella, Alfie and Bubz - I especially love vlogs :).
8. Guilty pleasure is keeping up with the kardashians and a few other trashy shows like vanderpump rules.
9. I'm scarred of cotton balls....THEY'RE TOO SOFT! :(
10. I love fashion and beauty. I'm obsessed with shopping :).
11. Favourite colour sort of varies but I love blues
12. I'm the queen of procrastination however, I hate leaving things to the last minute. I start papers like 2 weeks before they're due and finish them that day. (I should spend more time on editing :) )
13. Favourite store is definitely plenty
14. Favourite animal - the Kakapo. An endangered flightless parrot.
15. Favourite movie is a tough one but I love disney films.
I'll leave it at that for now :).